Is your computer running slowly? Our PC Healthcheck can help!
Many people believe that a slow running computer means that you need to purchase a new computer! In nearly all cases this is not the answer. Our effective health check will speed up your computer and resolve many common computer problems people experience.
Could you use some friendly, honest, affordable help with your computer, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, the Internet, cloud computing, email and attachments, or other computer-related programs and problems?
Perhaps you’re finding it a bit tricky trying to use your iPad, Android tablet, iPhone, or Android phone. Would you like to know more about apps, and learn how to select, download, and use them?
I’m an experienced and talented computer professional with excellent communication skills and a patient, gentle tutoring style. I help people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds learn comfortably and confidently, at a pace that’s right for them.
We meet at a convenient time and place for you, whether it is at yourhome, your place of business, during theday or evenings.
Some of the areas in which I can help:
– Computer basics/fundamentals
– Mobile devices and apps (including iPad, Android tablets, iPhone, and Android phones)
– Understanding, organizing, and managing your computer’s files and folders
– Microsoft Windows XP, 7 and 8
– Making full use of the Internet, email (including email attachments), and search engines
– Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word)
– Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera)
– VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service (including Skype, Viber and Google Voice) on your computer, iPad, and other devices
– Protecting your computer from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software
– Optimizing your photos and other graphics for printing and for the Internet (image editing)
– Uploading your photos, videos, and other files to the Internet and social media.
Call us now on 07935 059089 or contact us.